Take the opportunity to combine visiting the Expo with attending an exclusive workshop.
During this year’s Expo Krahn will host the prestigious Infineum TRENDS:
Wednesday 27 September, from 12.30 to 14.00.
Congress Centre, Room D-E (entrance through the Park Restaurant).
Places for this customer event are limited. Please register your interest at email@example.com for more information.
What it’s all about:
The TRENDS event will look at current developments as well as future trends and technologies that will shape lubricant markets beyond 2030. It will also address the industry’s shift towards sustainability:
- Electrification: focusing on the growth of electric vehicles (EVs), highlighting sustainability issues, charging infrastructure and the importance of dedicated EV fluids. EVs uptake varies by region and mode, and new technological options are emerging. Dedicated e-liquids are improving the efficiency of electric vehicles.
- Hybrids : Different types of hybrids are reviewed. Lubricant challenges for hybrid vehicles are described. The growing market for hybrid-specific fluids and transmission technology is also described.
- Advanced ICE Technologies: The presentation envisions a future with a combination of net-zero emissions technologies in the transport sector that promote forward-looking mobility solutions.
The complexities and challenges will be identified, and the potential of specialised fluids and transmission systems will be highlighted, with electrification and hybrid technologies as practical paths to sustainability.
An interactive Q&A session with our technical team, supported by industry experts from Infineum, will conclude the event.
Presentation language: German * Presentation slides: English * Q&A session: German / English
KRAHN Chemie is proud to represent Infineum in the Scandinavian, Baltic, German, Austrian, Swiss, Romanian, Greek and Israeli markets and to support them at this year’s Expo by hosting Infineum TRENDS.
Master Class With OilDoc
Take the chance and combine your free visit to the fair with the participation in this practice-oriented and exclusive workshop.
Rüdiger Krethe, award-winning trainer and at home in the lubricant industry for more than 30 years, will give you an overview of the practical measures you can take to further sustainably improve your lubricant management.
What it’s all about:
In machine operation, lubricants are mainly classified as consumables. While machine operation and maintenance are professionally organised, lubrication often tends to get pushed into the background. The fact is that the cost of failure due to inadequate lubrication is often much higher than the cost of the bearing or lubricant itself.
For this reason, lubrication should be organised in the same professional manner and be linked to the overall management as the entire maintenance process. Treating the lubricant as a machine element, like a bearing, is the starting point. The entire lubrication process, from selecting the right lubricant to delivery, storage, handling, operation and disposal, should be covered by clear rules and routines.
The workshop provides an overview of the entire machinery lubrication process and explains selected elements of it.
In addition, it will be shown how to organise the whole process in order to achieve a real increase in reliability, a sustainable way of working with our resources and economic success.
- Lubrication Excellence – what’s behind and how to get it done
- Lubricant selection and consolidation of lubricants in stock
- Storage and handling rules, procedures for oil change & flushing
- Pro-active oil condition monitoring concepts by oil analysis & oil sensors
Rüdiger Krethe, OilDoc GmbH
- Mechanical engineer with strong background in tribotechnics
- 30 years of experience in lubrication, lubricant monitoring
- Certified Lubrication Specialist (STLE) and Machinery Lubrication Engineer (ICML)
- 2023’s winner of the Raymond L. Thibault Excellence in Education Award (STLE)