Lubricant Expo will provide new and existing customers for both the supply chain and lubricant manufacturers:
- For supply chain companies, including chemicals, additives, base oil and equipment providers, you can meet with engineering and R&D teams from lubricant manufacturers across Europe.
- For finished lubricant manufacturers and technology providers, your business development and sales professionals will meet targeted engineering and lubrication personnel from key end-user markets, including:
Marine, Automotive, Aerospace, Transportation, Energy, Medical, Industrial, Food & Beverage
By offering a free-to-attend exhibition and conference, entire decision-making teams can attend together to find the information, products and suppliers they need.
As an exhibitor, in addition to attending this three-day event, you will also benefit from the use of an AI-driven networking app enabling you to book meetings with visitors in advance of the show. You will have access to multiple opportunities for digital marketing to our networks over email, social media and partner promotion.
- Lubricant, grease, fluid manufacturers (Sales & Business Development)
- Lubrication systems
- Lubricant analysis/sampling
- Raw materials / Base oils provider
- Lubricant equipment and machinery
- Engineering services
- Testing and certification
- Data Systems
- Storage and Handling
- Transportation & Logistics
- Maintenance & Safety
- Research and academic
- Lubricant, grease, fluid manufacturers (R&D, Engineering)
- Consumer goods & appliances
- Food and Beverage
- Facilities/Maintenance Management
- Project Management
- Sales/Business Development