- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your data What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We and our partners may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Event Partners Ltd do not accept liability for any loss of, or damage to, the personal effects of attendees to the event.
- We reserve the right to cancel, defer or modify the event proceedings without prior notice.
- It is in our interest to resolve any complaints as soon as they occur.
- We will personally deal with all complaints as soon as possible, acknowledging your complaint within 48 hours and keeping you informed of our progress during the complaints procedure.
- If you have a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Methods of Payment
- You can make a secure payment by credit card using our Secure Server.
You can pay using the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Credit, Mastercard, American Express. Security
- All of the credit card information is processed through a secure system by Jonas Event Technology.
You can pay using the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Credit, Mastercard, American Express.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- agreeing to the website terms & conditions by ticking the relevant box on any website forms
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your personal information from our database or any marketing