Vertellus Rebrands as Aurorium
Monday, 24 April 2023
In March, Aurorium, formerly Vertellus, announced that it has changed its official name. Aurorium’s refreshed brand identity better represents the company’s growth and evolution as a global materials innovation partner with a diversified portfolio of specialty ingredients and performance-enhancing materials.
“Our new name and identity, Aurorium, better represents the strength of our platform and growth opportunity for our business,” said Faye Freeman, President of Aurorium. “As Aurorium, we are well-positioned to expand our products and markets, and more effectively serve our customers with a wide range of solutions that are essential to their businesses. Aurorium is committed to delivering a best-in-class customer experience, innovative solutions, and dynamic partnerships to help our customers thrive in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.”
As part of its refreshed brand identity, Aurorium identified five fundamental principles that underpin the company’s culture, values, and commitment to its customers, colleagues, and communities:
- Differentiation: Helping companies prosper in their marketplaces, enhance their products, and achieve optimal performance
- Expertise: Bringing deep industry knowledge and technical experience, adding value to our customers
- Innovation: Unique solutions and specialty formulations fostered by creative, dynamic, and collaborative partnerships
- Presence: Global reach with a deep, diverse portfolio, coupled with a focus on sustainability and safety
- Customer Experience: Through flexibility, integrity, and a can-do attitude, Aurorium brings unparalleled levels of service, reliability, and trust to customers
Based in Indianapolis, with 1,400+ employees located across North America, Europe, and Asia, Aurorium produces specialty ingredients and performanceenhancing materials designed to enhance quality of life, support health and wellness, and deliver value-add solutions. The company serves an expanding portfolio of customers globally across the personal & home care, coatings & adhesives, energy & electronics, healthcare, food & beverages, agriculture, transportation, and paper & packaging end markets.
“Our new name and identity, Aurorium, better represents the strength of our platform and growth opportunity for our business…”
Faye Freeman, Aurorium President
In addition to the new name and identity, Aurorium announced the acquisition of CENTAURI Technologies (“CENTAURI”). The addition of CENTAURI’s complementary specialty material product portfolio and advanced manufacturing capabilities expands Aurorium’s offering and extends its reach in high-growth end markets. CENTAURI is the sixth acquisition Aurorium has completed since 2019, following Bercen Chemicals, Chemtrade Life Sciences, IM Chemical, Jarchem Innovative Ingredients, and Polyscope Polymers.