Interview with Rahul Maheshka, International Sales Manager at FoxInsights
Thursday, 8 September 2022
What area of the lubricants industry do you specialise in, and how does it benefit the industry?
- We specialise in the digitalisation of the aftersales process and enable suppliers to optimise their logistics. Automatised reordering allows their sales staff to have value-driven conversations with the customers. This is a large trend that we can see right now.
What do you think are the industry’s biggest challenges?
- I think that leadership support and the capacity and capability to drive digitalisation projects are crucial. Technology will not be the limiting factor. The challenge will be to understand and focus on the company strategy, enable it with real-time data and create a cross-functional work environment to benefit from the technology. The data is already out there, we just have to use it. This is also the topic I will be talking about during my keynote at the event.
How do you see the industry developing over the next 10+ years?
- Nearly fully digitised and a large trend towards greener opportunities.
What will you be showcasing at your stand at Lubricant Expo?
- Our holistic LubesFox solution, which enables companies to optimise their business processes and resource efficiency using remote tank monitoring. We explain how the ecosystem collects and analyses data to provide valuable recommendations for sales, marketing and logistics.
- But we will also be there to present how we help businesses to implement our solution.
What are you most looking forward to seeing at the show?
- Connecting with the industry, understanding the current challenges which are occurring in the market, but also learning about further opportunities and of course meeting all the amazing, driven people who are as passionate about the lubricants industry as we are.