The Maintenance Manager’s Lubrication Masterclass Part 2 – The Future of Lubrication Programs
Friday, 16 June 2023
In Part 2 of our Maintenance Managers Masterclass, Rafe and our esteemed panellists’, will take participants on a deeper dive into essential topics that are vital for their lubrication programs. The session will provide an in-depth exploration of how companies can respond to the decreasing availability of lubrication talent by implementing remote sensing technologies to minimize the man-machine interface. Attendees will gain valuable insights into effectively leveraging the vast amount of data generated by condition monitoring systems to make informed maintenance decisions and optimize equipment performance.
Furthermore, the masterclass will delve into the latest filtration technologies that can significantly extend the lifespan of lube oil and assets, providing a deeper understanding of their impact. Rafe will also highlight new synthetic and additive technologies that enhance lubrication performance, equipping participants with valuable knowledge and strategies to refine their maintenance practices.
- In the face of decreasing lubrication expertise availability, how can you access the necessary lubrication talent?
- What are the new remote sensing technologies that can be implemented to minimize the man-machine interface?
- How can you effectively leverage the vast amount of data generated by condition monitoring systems?
- What are the latest filtration technologies that can significantly extend the lifespan of lube oil and assets?
- Which new synthetic and additive technologies should you be looking for to enhance lubrication performance?